Onion Sports has expert analysis on which players to keep and which players to drop from your fantasy football starting lineup this week:
- Colin Kaepernick (QB): Kaepernick’s ability to move around in the pocket has helped him keep numerous quarterback sacks alive
- Le’Veon Bell (RB): The versatile Steelers running back should benefit from facing a Jets team that’s playing for Rex Ryan’s job
- Michael Vick (QB): Vick’s performance should improve after the veteran quarterback admitted to getting about halfway through reading the Jets’ offensive playbook this week
- Eli Manning (QB): Manning is incredible at getting the ball in the end zone several yards ahead of his receiver’s outstretched hands
- Bobby Rainey (RB): Will have a rough time this week if he’s forced to once again play in his natural position in the Buccaneers backfield
- Bears (D/ST): Jesus Christ, why the fuck do you still own these useless shitheads?