Onion Sports presents its winners and losers from the 10th week of the NFL season:
- Jacksonville Jaguars: With their first win in the bag, Jacksonville is only seven games out from the end of the season.
- Seneca Wallace: Looked unstoppable in his first start as Packers quarterback, completing every single one of his pass attempts.
- New York Giants: Oh God. This is not happening.
- Rob Ryan: Fired by the Cowboys this past offseason, the Saints' defensive coordinator was humiliated in his first game against his old employer after his players only sacked Tony Romo three times.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Their first win of the season was somewhat cheapened by the clapping and cheers from the Tennessee Titans sideline.
- Baltimore Ravens: Responded to their 3-5 start to the season just like the Super Bowl champions they technically are.